Our latest news
Isn’t it about time that you found yourself another release valve and discovered some new & exciting ways of having fun? Everything we do in Round Table places this objective at its core! From Karting to Clay pigeon Shooting! Life’s too short, so come on give us a ring, you know you want to! The things that we do are truly varied: paint balling, sailing, formal dinners, parties, BBQ’s, camping, a day at the races, hot air ballooning or even international visits…the only limit is your imagination. We meet twice a month. For details of our forthcoming activities, please see our programme. So contact us now 07010 728106 and let us arrange for you to attend a Table meeting or event as our guest without any obligation or commitment. Round Table makes no distinction between colour, creed, religion, political persuasion, wealth, social standing….in fact we dont even mind what football team you support! Please contact us now for more information. Round Table is one of the best-kept secrets that isn’t supposed to be!
Round Table articles
News from Southend
- Basildon coronavirus: plea to children to respect Covid rules
- Hockley Woods: Flasher spotted again by dog walker
- Thorpe Bay dog swallows face mask dumped on the ground
- Five governors resign from Bournes Green Junior School after ‘breakdown in trust’
- Basildon schools: 'Close them on December 11 to beat Covid-19'
- Debenhams website not working after Christmas sale launched
- Mark Francois and Jackie Doyle-Price vote against strengthened Covid tiers
- £4m boost to feed families in need
- Thorpe Bay youngster, 12, is even smarter than Albert Einstein
- 'Action must be taken now to save Southend United'